| Home | CV |
Muhammad Tirmazi is currently a PhD. student at Harvard University in the lab of Dr. Minlan Yu.
He got his undergraduate degree in Computer Science from the LUMS School of Science and Engineering (SSE) in Pakistan where he worked on data centers networks and web optimization as part of the lab of Dr. Ihsan Ayyub Qazi.
He has also worked with the lab of Dr. Ankit Singla at ETH Zurich on internet architecture and with the lab of Dr. Jean-Yves Le Boudec at the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne on smart grids.
His current research focuses on programmable networks and distributed data analytics systems.
- "A Cloud-based Content Gathering Network". D Bhattacherjee, M Tirmazi, A Singla. Usenix HotCloud. 2017. (Microsoft Azure Research Award) [Link]
- "cISP: A Speed of Light Internet Service Provider". D Bhattacherjee, SA Jyothi, IN Bozkurt, M Tirmazi, W Aqeel, A Aguirre, B Chandrasekaran, P Godfrey, G Laughlin, B Maggs, A Singla. Arxiv manuscript. 2018. [Link]
- [Sep, 2018] Joined the lab of Dr. Minlan Yu at Harvard as a PhD. student.
- [Jun, 2018] Graduated summa cum laude from LUMS with a gold medal in my major.
- [Jun, 2017] Joined EPFL as a research intern.
- [Apr, 2017] Work on Content Gathering Networks got accepted to Usenix HotCloud '17.
Back to home. Website written entirely in C with the Common Gateway Interface. Copyright (C) 2019, Muhammad Tirmazi.