| Home | CV |
Muhammad Tirmazi is currently a PhD. student at Harvard University in the lab of Dr. Minlan Yu. His current research focuses on programmable networks and distributed data analytics systems. He works on problems that prevent very large systems from working very fast.
- "A Cloud-based Content Gathering Network". D Bhattacherjee, M Tirmazi, A Singla. Usenix HotCloud. 2017. (Microsoft Azure Research Award) [Link]
- "cISP: A Speed of Light Internet Service Provider". D Bhattacherjee, SA Jyothi, IN Bozkurt, M Tirmazi, W Aqeel, A Aguirre, B Chandrasekaran, P Godfrey, G Laughlin, B Maggs, A Singla. Arxiv manuscript. 2018. [Link]
- [Apr, 2019] Will be joining Google as a research intern over the summer.
- [Sep, 2018] Joined the lab of Dr. Minlan Yu at Harvard as a PhD. student.
- [Jun, 2018] Graduated summa cum laude from LUMS with a gold medal in my major.
- [Jun, 2017] Joined EPFL as a research intern.
- [Apr, 2017] Work on Content Gathering Networks got accepted to Usenix HotCloud '17.
Back to home. Website written in C with the Common Gateway Interface. Copyright (C) 2019, Muhammad Tirmazi.