| Home | CV |
Muhammad Tirmazi is currently a PhD. student at Harvard University in the lab of Dr. Minlan Yu.
His current research focuses on programmable networks and distributed data analytics systems.
- "A Cloud-based Content Gathering Network". D Bhattacherjee, M Tirmazi, A Singla. Usenix HotCloud. 2017. (Microsoft Azure Research Award) [Link]
- "cISP: A Speed of Light Internet Service Provider". D Bhattacherjee, SA Jyothi, IN Bozkurt, M Tirmazi, W Aqeel, A Aguirre, B Chandrasekaran, P Godfrey, G Laughlin, B Maggs, A Singla. Arxiv manuscript. 2018. [Link]
- [Sep, 2018] Joined the lab of Dr. Minlan Yu at Harvard as a PhD. student.
- [Jun, 2018] Graduated summa cum laude from LUMS with a gold medal in my major.
- [Jun, 2017] Joined EPFL as a research intern.
- [Apr, 2017] Work on Content Gathering Networks got accepted to Usenix HotCloud '17.
Back to home. Website written entirely in C with the Common Gateway Interface. Copyright (C) 2019, Muhammad Tirmazi.